Sacred hymns [electronic resource] : or, an attempt to discover and revive the original spirit, elevation, and beauty, of some of the select psalms. To which is added, an ode on the agony of the Messiah. By the Reverend Mr. Newcomb, ...
- Newcomb, Thomas, 1682?-1765
- London : printed for John Pemberton; and John Walthoe, 1726.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 124, 4 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With two final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of original from the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN21307.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441556