A second letter to the Lord Bishop of Exeter [electronic resource] : in answer to His Lordship's late letter. By John Wesley, M.A.
- Wesley, John, 1703-1791
- Uniform Title:
- Second letter to the author of The enthusiasm of Methodists and papists compar'd
- London : printed by H. Cock; and sold at the Foundery; by J. Robinson; by T. Trye; by T. James; and G. Englefield, 1752.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 12⁰.
- First published in 1751 as 'A second letter to the author of The enthusiasm of Methodists and papists compar'd'., The Lord Bishop of Exeter = George Lavington., Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Baker, 154 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN21777.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441612