The services rendered to the English nation by the Church of England [electronic resource] : a motive of liberality to the orphan children of its indigent ministers: a sermon, preached at the anniversary meeting of the sons of the clergy, ... May 10, 1796. By Thomas Rennell, ...
- Rennell, Thomas, 1754-1840
- Uniform Title:
- Sermon preached at the anniversary meeting of the sons of the clergy
- London : Sold by Cadell and Davies, and Elmsley and Bremner, and Rivington, 1797.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 8⁰.
- First published in 1796 as 'A sermon preached at the anniversary meeting of the sons of the clergy'.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN22207.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441653