A treatise concerning the truth of the Christian religion. By Gilbert Burnet ... To which is added, A discourse on miracles, by John Locke Esq [electronic resource].
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715
- Glasgow : printed by Robert Foulis, and sold by him there, and at Edinburgh by Mess. G. Hamilton and J. Balfour, 1743.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 91, 1 unnumbered page;2 unnumbered pages, 21, 3 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Locke, John, 1632-1704
- Related Titles:
- Discourse on miracles
- 'A discourse on miracles' has its own titlepage, pagination and register.
With three final advertisement pages.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Gaskell, 28
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN24007.
View MARC record | catkey: 3441992