A compleat method of studying divinity: or, a regular course of theological studies, digested into a new method. ... Written originally in French, by ... Mr. Du Pin, and now first translated into English [electronic resource].
- Du Pin, Louis Ellies, 1657-1719
- Uniform Title:
- Méthode pour étudier la théologie. English
- London : printed for Mary Smith, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- x, 6 unnumbered pages, 480, 16 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With an index and a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN28090.
View MARC record | catkey: 3442323