The nature and design of Christianity [electronic resource] : Extracted from a Treatise on Christian perfection
- Law, William, 1686-1761
- Uniform Title:
- Practical treatise upon Christian perfection. Abridgments
- London : printed for Robinson and Roberts, 1769.
- The tenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Abridged by John Wesley from 'A practical treatise upon Christian perfection' by William Law.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN46507.
View MARC record | catkey: 3442798