A specimen of an help for the more easy and clear understanding of the Holy Scriptures: being St. Paul's two Epistles to the Thessalonians, and his Epistle to the Galatians [electronic resource] : ... I. The ... Greek text ... II. The common English translation render'd more agreeable to the original. III. A paraphrase, ... IV. Short annotations, ...
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Epistles. Selections. English and Greek. Wells
- London : printed for James Knapton, 1716.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 76, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Wells, Edward, 1667-1727
- Dedication signed: Edward Wells.
With the text in Greek and English, and a final advertisement leaf.
The second edition was also issued as part of: Wells's 'Help for .. understanding .. all the Epistles of St. Paul', Oxford, 1715, which sometimes forms part of his 'Paraphrase .. on the New Testament', London.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN47539.
View MARC record | catkey: 3442829