A master-key to popery [electronic resource] : Containing, I. A discovery of the most secret practices of the secular and regular Romish priests, ... V. Of their prayers, ... By the reverend Mr. Gavin, ...
- Gavin, Antonio, active 1726
- London : printed by J. Stephans; and sold by A. Bettesworth, J. Osburn, and T. Longman; J. Knapton; and by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1729.
- The third edition corrected; to which is added the Spanish bull ...
- Physical Description:
- vi, 238, that is, 259 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- With numerous mispaginations; register is continuous.
With advertisement on final page.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN64241.
View MARC record | catkey: 3442915