Modern gentility no Christianity [electronic resource] : or, a complete answer to every body's business is no body's business, or, private abuses publick grievances: exemplify'd by Andrew Moreton, esq; ... To which is added, A Postscript, ... by John Johnson, Gent
- Johnson, John, gent
- London : printed for the author, and sold by T. Payne, F. Jeffries and by most of the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1725.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 64 pages ; 4⁰.
- In answer to Daniel Defoe's (Andrew Moreton = Daniel Defoe) 'Every-body's business, is no-body's business.', Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN64804.
View MARC record | catkey: 3442916