The Plenipotentiary [electronic resource] : By a society of ladies and gentlemen
- London [England] : published by W.S. Fores, printseller, Piccadilly, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes, plates : illustrations ; 4⁰.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- No. 1 [June 2 1787]-no. 4 [June 23 1787]
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from caption., Below title: "To be continued weekly.", Imprint from colophon; year of publication from dates of issues., Below imprint: "Price of each number 6d.-and 8d. if the prints be coloured.", Printed in four columns., Each issue embellished with folding colored plate., Consists chiefly of political satire., Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Special Numbering:
- No more published.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1288, NCBEL, II:1307, Bond & Bond. Tatler, p. 88, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCP2270.
View MARC record | catkey: 3442948