The peculiar excellency and reward of supporting schools of charity [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd in the parish-church of St. Sepulchre, May the 24th, 1716. ... at the anniversary meeting of the children educated in the charity-schools in and about the cities of London and Westminster. By ... Edmund, Lord Bishop of Lincoln. ...
- Gibson, Edmund, 1669-1748
- London : printed and sold by Joseph Downing, 1716.
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- The same setting of type was also printed using an 8⁰ imposition.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT6570.
View MARC record | catkey: 3444179