The order observed at the Countess of Huntingdon's College at Cheshunt [electronic resource] : Hertfordshire, on Friday the 24th of August, 1792 ; with the admonitory address, or charge, delivered to the students, president, and trustees of the same, by the Rev.. Anthony Crole, ... and the sermon preached on the occasion by the Rev. John Eyre, ...
- Corporate Author:
- Countess of Huntingdon's College (Cheshunt, England)
- London : printed by Edw. Hodson, for the Trustees; and sold, for the benefit of the College, at Spa-Fields Chapel, and at all the Countess of Huntingdon's chapels in town and country, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 86 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT7918.
View MARC record | catkey: 3444365