The character and hope of the righteous, represented in a sermon [electronic resource] : preached at Collumpton, Devon, on the 21st of September, 1794, on occasion of the much lamented death of the Rev. Samuel Morgan, ... To which is added the address at the interment. By Joshua Toulmin
- Toulmin, Joshua, 1740-1815
- Taunton : printed by T. Norris; and sold by S. Woolmer, Exon; J. Pannel, Post-Office, Collumpton; and J. Johnson, London, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 8⁰.
- Dedication dated: Sept.27, 1794.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT9246.
View MARC record | catkey: 3444528