The divine institution of the Gospel ministry [electronic resource] : and the necessity of episcopal ordination, asserted, by proofs from Scripture, and the practice of the primitive and purest ages of the christian church. In a sermon, ... Held at Okehampton in the County of Devon, Aug. 19, 1709. By William Roberts, ... The fourth edition. ... To which is added, a short character of Dr. George Hooper, ... By the Reverend Thomas Coney, ...
- Roberts, William, 1673-
- London : printed for Benjamin Matthews, Bath; Mess. Birt, Osborne, Hodges, Ware, Rivington and Owen, in London [and 7 others in London, 2 in Bath, 3 in Exeter, and 1 each in Salisbury, Sherborne, Taunton, Tiverton, Totness, Oxford, Cambridge] and all the noted booksellers in England; and M. Scheuler at the Hague, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- 'A short character of Dr. George Hooper' is signed and dated: Orthodoxus, Oct 11, 1727., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT9279.
View MARC record | catkey: 3444544