Peace, good-will, and forgiveness of injuries recommended, in an assize sermon, preached at St. Martin's in Leicester, on Thursday, July 24, 1755. By George Cardale [electronic resource].
- Cardale, George, 1714 or 1715-1769
- [London] : Printed for S. Crowder, and H. Woodgate, at the Golden Ball in Pater-noster Row, and John Gregory, at Leicester, [1755?]
- The second edition with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 20 pages ; 4⁰.
- Vertical chain lines.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT10326.
View MARC record | catkey: 3444680