The Christian ministry and stewardship. A sermon preached before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Sunday June 8. 1760. By James Stillingfleet [electronic resource].
- Stillingfleet, James, 1729-1817
- Oxford : At the Clarendon printing house. Sold by J. Fletcher, S. Parker, and D. Prince, in Oxford; by John Rivington in London; by J. Leake and W. Frederick in Bath; and R. Lewis in Worcester, 1760.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 81-70 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT11323.
View MARC record | catkey: 3444882