The Protestant Dissenter's answer to the Reverend Dr. Priestley's free address, on the subject of the Lord's supper. Upon scriptural and rational principles. In a series of letters to the author. With some occasional remarks on his letter to the Rev. Mr. Venn, and on Bp. Hoadly's Plain account [electronic resource].
- Protestant Dissenter
- London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Buckland; and W. Davenhill, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 3 unnumbered pages, 133, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT11468.
View MARC record | catkey: 3444913