A defence of the considerations on the propriety of requiring a subscription to articles of faith. In reply to a late Answer from the Clarendon Press. By a friend of religious liberty [electronic resource].
- Paley, William, 1743-1805
- London : printed for J.Wilkie, 1774.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 51, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- A friend of religious liberty = William Paley.
With a half-title.
Answer from the Clarendon Press refers to Thomas Randolph's 'Answer to a pamphlet, entituled, Considerations, ..', Oxford, 1774.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT11889.
View MARC record | catkey: 3445054