On establishments in religion, and religious liberty [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the University of Cambridge, on Sunday, July 1, 1792. ... By Robert Thorp, ...
- Thorp, Robert, 1736-1812
- Newcastle upon Tyne : printed and sold by D. Akenhead and Sons; sold also by G.G.J. & J. Robinson, T. Cadell, & J. Deighton, London; J. & J. Merrill, Cambridge; and J. Fletcher, Oxford, 1798.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 26-41, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- The pagination and register are continuous with that of 'A charge delivered to the clergy of the archdeaconry of Northumberland, in April, 1798,..'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT12863.
View MARC record | catkey: 3445314