A short and easie method with the deists [electronic resource] : wherein the certainity of the Christian religion is demonstrated by infallible proof from four rules, which are incompatible to any imposture that ever yet has been, or that can possibly be. In a letter to a friend
- Leslie, Charles, 1650-1722
- London : printed for George Strahan, 1711.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xiv, 52, 4 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Charles Leslie.
With a list of contents at the end.
Also issued as part of: 'A short and easie method with the deists. .. To which is added a second part to the Jews', London, 1711 and 1715.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT14164.
View MARC record | catkey: 3445531