A short, plain, and well-grounded introduction to Christianity [electronic resource] : with the fundamental maxims of Jesus Christ; and the confession of a true Christian. Published first at Venice in Arabic and Italian, ... Translated into English by David Aboab, ...
- London : printed, and sold by J. Oswald; J. Buckland; J. Scott; G. Keith; L. Davis; T. Wilcox; J. Jackson; T. King; and by the booksellers in London, 1750.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 30, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final leaf advertising language tuition.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT16653.
View MARC record | catkey: 3445935