A sermon preach'd to the Honourable House of Commons, in Parliament assembled, on January 31st, 1648/49 [electronic resource] : A day of solemn humiliatin. By John Owen ...
- Owen, John, 1616-1683
- Uniform Title:
- Sermon preached to the Honourable House of Commons, in Parliament assembled: on January 31. A day of solemne humiliation
- London : printed for Joseph Marshall, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- pages6 unnumbered pages, 155-202 ; 8⁰.
- First published in 1649 as 'A sermon preached to the Honourable House of Commons, in Parliament assembled: on January 31. A day of solemne humiliation'.- Forming part of a collection.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT17476.
View MARC record | catkey: 3446045