The prisoner released: a sermon [electronic resource] : on Matthew XXV.36. Preached in Charlotte-Street and Bedford Chapels, and published by particular request, for the benefit of unfortunate persons, confined for small debts. By William Dodd, ...
- Dodd, William, 1729-1777
- London : printed by W. Faden. And sold by S. Leacroft, 1773.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 16 unnumbered pages, 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT17550.
View MARC record | catkey: 3446082