A sermon preached in the parish-church of Christ-church, London, on Thursday May the 3d, 1764: being the time of the yearly meeting of the Children educated in the Charity-schools, in and about the cities of London and Westminster. By the Reverend Sir Peter Rivers, ... To which is annexed, An account of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge [electronic resource].
- Rivers, Peter, Sir, 1720 or 1721-1790
- London : printed by J. and W. Oliver; and sold by B. Dod, 1764.
- Physical Description:
- 120, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- The account comprises pp.-120; with a separate titlepage.
With a final leaf of 'An account of the rates of cloathing men and women.'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT18046.
View MARC record | catkey: 3446234