The whole duty of man [electronic resource] : laid down in a plain and familiar way for the use of all, ...
- Allestree, Richard, 1619-1681
- Dublin : Re-printed by A. Rhames: for E. Dobson, M. Lawrence, J. Hyde, R. Gunne, and R. Owen, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 539, 5 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Richard Allestree., With an additional engraved titlepage with no imprint., Pp.-539 contain 'Private devotions' with its own titlepage., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT26168.
View MARC record | catkey: 3446824