Five sermons on the following subjects [electronic resource] : viz. The true nature of the Christian church, ... The scripture idea of heresy. Mysteries made plain. The scripture doctrine of atonement. The place, object, and manner of Christian worship. By George Rogers, ...
- Rogers, George, 1741-1835
- London : printed in the year, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- x,82 pages ; 12⁰.
- Also issued as part of: 'Tracts. Printed and published by the Unitarian Society for promoting Christian Knowledge and the practice of virtue. Vol.VI. ..', London, 1793; and 'Tracts. .. Second series. Vol.VII', London, printed by C. Stower, 1805.
Half-title: 'Five sermons on different subjects'.
Catchword on p.vii of Dedication: any. A variant has catchword on p.vii of Dedication: minution.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT26999.
View MARC record | catkey: 3446925