A letter written in the year 1730, concerning the question, whether the Logos supplied the place of an human soul in the person of Jesus Christ. To which are now added two postscripts: ... By Nathaniel Lardner, D.D [electronic resource].
- Lardner, Nathaniel, 1684-1768
- Uniform Title:
- Letter writ in the year 1730
- London : printed in the year, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- viii,212 pages ; 12⁰.
- Also issued as part of: 'Tracts. Printed and published by the Unitarian Society for promoting Christian Knowledge and the practice of virtue. Vol.VII ..', London, 1793, and 'Tracts. .. Second series. Vol.VI.', London: printed by C. Stower, 1805., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT27001.
View MARC record | catkey: 3446927