An examination of a sermon, preached at Cambridge, by Robert Hall, M.A., entitled, Modern infidelity considered with respect to its influence on society; with an appendix, containing observations upon a critique on the sermon, in the Monthly Review for February, 1800. By Anthony Robinson [electronic resource].
- Robinson, Anthony, 1762-1827
- London : printed for J. Smith; by G. Woodfall, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 61, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT27520.
View MARC record | catkey: 3447137