A sermon preached in the parish-church of Christ-Church, London, on Thursday May the 5th, 1757 [electronic resource] : being the time of the yearly meeting of the children educated in the charity-schools, in and about the cities of London and Westminster. By Glocester Ridley, ... To which is annexed, An account of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
- Ridley, Glocester, 1702-1774
- London : printed by J. Oliver; and sold by B. Dod, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 21, 1 unnumbered page;20, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- The 'Account' has its own titlepage and pagination, but the register is continuous.
Final leaf contains 'An account of the rate of cloathing'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT28218.
View MARC record | catkey: 3447297