The character of a Low-church-man [electronic resource] : drawn in an answer to the true character of a Church-man: shewing the false pretences to that name. Humbly offer'd to all electors of Parliament and Convocation
- Sacheverell, Henry, 1674?-1724
- [London] : Printed, and sold by the booksellers of Great-Britain, 
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 24 pages, plate : portrait ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Anonymous. By Henry Sacheverell.
There is an advertisement for the bookseller G. Sawbridge in Little-Britain on p. 24.
Advertised in the Daily Courant of 22 May 1710.
A variant has Great-Brittain in the imprint.
A reply to Richard West's 'The true character of a Church-man'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT30417.
View MARC record | catkey: 3447494