The complainer further reprov'd: in the observations made by the President and his suffragan bishops, upon a paper presented to them by the prolocutor of the Lower-House, December 1. 1704. And His Grace's speech, deliver'd to ... the lower-clergy ... March 15th, 1704. Together with several papers from the Lower-house [electronic resource].
- Gibson, Edmund, 1669-1748
- London : printed for A. and J. Churchill, 1705.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 40 pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By Edmund Gibson.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT30972.
View MARC record | catkey: 3447608