David's repentance [electronic resource] : or, a plain and familiar exposition on the LIst. psalm, first preach'd, and now publish'd for the benefit of God's church. ... Newly revised; by Samuel Smith, late preacher of the word at Prittlewell in Essex; ...
- Smith, Samuel, 1588-1665
- [London] : Printed for S. Birt, C. Hitch and L. Hawes, J. Hodges R. Ware, W. Johnston, and A. Wilde, 1754.
- The thirty-fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 329, 7 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- With an additional titlepage, engraved.
Vertical chain lines.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT32094.
View MARC record | catkey: 3447828