The death of the righteous desireable [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached in the chapel of Mile End, New Town, on the death of Mr. William Good, ... To which is added, an address, at the interment of Miss Matilda Twait, ... By the Rev. John Cottingham, ...
- Cottingham, John, 1943-
- London : printed for the benefit of some poor children instructed in the Hamlet of Mile End, New Town; and to be had of Mr. Buckland; Mr. Matthews; Mr. Stratton; and of Mr. Cass, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 52, 4 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: 'A sermon, &c. for the benefit of some poor children instructed in the Hamlet of Mile End, New Town'.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT32162.
View MARC record | catkey: 3447844