A defence of the Reasons for restoring some prayers and directions of King Edward the Sixth's first Liturgy [electronic resource] : being a reply to a book, entituled, No reason for restoring them
- Collier, Jeremy, 1650-1726
- London : printed for J. Bettenham, 1718.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 122 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Jeremy Collier, the author of 'Reasons for restoring some prayers and directions of King Edward the Sixth's first Liturgy'.
With a half-title.
'No reason for restoring them' is by Nathaniel Spinckes.
Also issued as part of: 'A collection of tracts written by the late Reverend .. Jeremy Collier, .. ', London, 1736.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT32277.
View MARC record | catkey: 3447872