A familiar illustration of certain passages of Scripture relating to the power of man to do the will of God [electronic resource] : original sin, election and reprobation, the divinity of Christ, and atonement for sin by the death of Christ. By a lover of the gospel
- Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804
- London : printed for J. Johnson, 1772.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, iv, 65, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- A lover of the gospel = Joseph Priestley.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Crook, TR/64
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT35298.
View MARC record | catkey: 3448216