The house of Peeresses [electronic resource] : or, female oratory. Containing the debates of several Peeresses on the Bishop of Landaff's Bill for the more effectual discouragement of the crime of adultery. ...
- Barrington, Shute, 1734-1826
- London : printed for G. Kearsly, 1779.
- The fourth edition, improved and corrected, with a large addition of critical illustrations and explanatory remarks.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 56 pages ; 4⁰.
- Attributed to Shute Barrington., Edition statement at head of titlepage., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT36704.
View MARC record | catkey: 3448358