An illustration of the present great and important occurrences [electronic resource] : by the prophetical word of God; and a display of the events which will shortly come to pass, and succeed the present important era. In four treatises. Translated from the German, in which it was written and published in the year 1794, by a prelate of the Lutheran Church
- Roos, Magnus Friedrich, 1727-1803
- London : printed for the editor; and sold by J. Matthews; and H. D. Symonds, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 136 pages ; 8⁰.
- Author's preface signed: R., i.e. M. F. Roos - Editor's preface signed: T. W.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT36989.
View MARC record | catkey: 3448422