A letter from the Right Hon. Edmund Burke, M.P. in the Kingdom of Great Britain, to Sir Hercules Langrishe [electronic resource] : Bart. M.P. on the subject of Roman Catholics of Ireland, and the propriety of admitting them to the elective franchise, consistently with the principles of the constitution as established at the Revolution
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797
- Dublin : printed by P. Byrne, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 86 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Todd, 59a and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT37950.
View MARC record | catkey: 3448531