A letter to the Reverend Dr. Sherlock [electronic resource] : one of the Committee of Convocation, appointed to draw up a representation concerning the Bishop of Bangor's Preservative and sermon. Comparing the dangerous positions and doctrines contained in the Doctor's sermon, preach'd November 5th, 1712, with those charged upon the Bishop in the late report of the Committee
- Sykes, Arthur Ashley, 1683 or 1684-1756
- London : printed, and sold by R. Burleigh, 1717.
- [The third edition].
- Physical Description:
- 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Signed at end: A.V. , i.e. Arthur Ashley Sykes.
The edition statement is taken from the half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT38349.
View MARC record | catkey: 3448595