The Lord's supper not a sacrifice [electronic resource] : or, the doctrine of a material sacrifice in the Lord's supper not founded on Scripture. Being a defence of The plain account, &c. of the Lord's supper, so far as relates to this point. ... By Thomas Wingfield, ...
- Wingfield, Thomas, 1710-1773
- London : printed for E. Comins; and sold by T. Cooper, 1739.
- The second edition, with a preface.
- Physical Description:
- 88 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT41247.
View MARC record | catkey: 3448850