The perpetuity of Christ's church. A sermon preach'd at St. Mary's Leicester, August 20th, 1730. ... By Richard Grey [electronic resource].
- Grey, Richard, 1694-1771
- Oxford : printed at the Theatre for Sam. Wilmot: and sold by J. and J. Knapton, R. Knaplock, and T. Astley, S. Birt, and B. and C. Motte, London, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 25, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The recto of the final, unnumbered, leaf contains advertisements for books printed for Charles King in Westminster Hall, the verso advertisements for books printed for and sold by Wilmot.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT43875.
View MARC record | catkey: 3449081