Popery destructive of the evidence of Christianity. A sermon preached before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Wednesday, Novemb.5. 1746. By Nath. Forster [electronic resource].
- Forster, Nathaniel, 1718-1757
- Oxford : printed at the Theatre for James Fletcher; and sold by J. and J. Rivington, London, 
- Physical Description:
- 30, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The recto of the final, unnumbered, leaf advertises two other works sold by J. and J. Rivington, J. Fletcher and W. Thurlbourn in Cambridge.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT44066.
View MARC record | catkey: 3449091