Popish intrigues and cruelty plainly exemplified [electronic resource] : in the affecting case and narrative of Mrs. Frances Shaftoe. Containing an account of her being eleven months in Sir Theophilus Oglethorpe's family; where hearing, ... that the Pretended Prince of Wales was Sir Theophilus's son, she was trick'd into France ...
- Shaftoe, Frances
- Uniform Title:
- Mrs. Frances Shaftoe's narrative
- London : printed for M. Cooper, 1745.
- the second edition.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 61, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- First published in 1707 as 'Mrs. Frances Shaftoe's narrative'., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT44077.
View MARC record | catkey: 3449099