The prayer of Agur [electronic resource] : illustrated in a funeral discourse: and the advantages resulting from an early and stedfast piety. Preached extempore, by the author of Two discourses and a prayer. Publickly delivered ... in Bristol. The whole taken down in characters by a member of the Church of England
- Fothergill, Samuel, 1715-1772
- Bristol : printed and sold by S. Farley; Messrs. Newbery and Carnan, Dodsley, Cadell, and Hind, in London; Mr. Frederick, in Bath; Mr. Gammage, in Worcester, and may be had of all the booksellers in Great-Britain and Ireland, 
- Physical Description:
- 39, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By Samuel Fothergill.
The 'Advertisement' is dated: Bristol, Feb.1, 1768.
The sermon was preached on May 22, 1767.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Roscoe, A166
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT44168.
View MARC record | catkey: 3449123