Sacerdotal powers [electronic resource] : or the necessity of confession, penance, and absolution. Together with the nullity of unauthoriz'd lay baptism asserted. In an essay. Occasion'd by the publication of two sermons preach'd at Salisbury the 5th and 7th of November. 1710. By the author of Lay baptism invalid
- Laurence, R. (Roger), 1670-1736
- London : printed for Henry Clements, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, x, 132 pages ; 8⁰.
- The author of Lay baptism invalid = Roger Laurence.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT46992.
View MARC record | catkey: 3449655