A sermon preached at St. Sepulchre's Church; April the 17th, 1735 [electronic resource] : ... being the time of the yearly meeting of the children educated in the charity-schools, in and about the cities of London and Westminster. By Z. Pearce, ... To which is annexed, an account of the origin and designs of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
- Pearce, Zachary, 1690-1774
- London : printed by M. Downing, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 28;54, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- The 'Account of the origin and designs' has separate pagination and register and includes: 'The present state of the charity-schools in and about London and Westminster'.
Final leaf contains 'An account of the rates of cloathing the poor, belonging to charity-schools and work-houses'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT47568.
View MARC record | catkey: 3449766