A sermon preached in the cathedral church of Lincoln [electronic resource] : on opening the new County-Infirmary, ... By James, Lord Bishop of St. David's, and Dean of Lincoln Cathedral
- Yorke, James, 1730-1808
- Lincoln : printed and sold by W. Wood; and sold by Mr. Crowder Mr. White and Mr. Leacroft (London); Mr. Fletcher, at Oxford; Messrs. Merrills at Cambridge; and all the neighbouring booksellers, [1777?]
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page;2 fold.tables ; 4⁰.
- Half-title: 'The Lord Bishop of St. David's sermon before the governors of Lincoln County-Hospital.'.
The tables contain financial and other details relating to the Infirmary.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT47866.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450016