A sermon preached to the Societies for reformation of manners [electronic resource] : at St. Mary-le-Bow, on Monday January the 4th, 1724. By ... Edward Lord Bishop of Coventry and Lichfield
- Chandler, Edward, 1668?-1750
- London : printed for James Knapton, 1724 [i.e. 1725]
- Physical Description:
- 25;1 unnumbered page, 3-7, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Part two is entitled: The thirtieth account of the progress made in the cities of London and Westminster, and places adjacent, by the Societies for promoting a reformation of manners; .. '., The same setting of type was also imposed on a quarto format., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT47942.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450073