A small whole-length of Dr. Priestley [electronic resource] : from his printed works: or a free account, (in consequence of a free inquiry,) of his style. ... Concluding with an analysis, and an appendix of extracts from the writings of Dr. Priestley, which were read in court at the assizes at Warwick
- Jones, William, 1726-1800
- London : printed for F. and C. Rivington, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 54, 53-62 pages, plate : portrait ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Jones of Nayland.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT48465.
View MARC record | catkey: 3450137