The Romantics Reviewed : Contemporary Reviews of British Romantic Writers. Part C: Shelley, Keats and London Radical Writers - Volume I / edited by Donald H. Reiman
- Boca Raton, FL : Routledge, 
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (470 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Reiman, Donald H. and Taylor & Francis
- Plan of this Edition; Analytical Review; Antijacobin Review; Augustan Review; Beacon; La Belle Assemble; Blackwoods Edinburgh Magazine; Brighton Magazine; British Critic; British Ladys Magazine; British Review; Champion (earlier Drakards Paper); Critical Review; Dublin Examiner; Dublin Magazine; Eclectic Review; Edinburgh Monthly Review; Edinburgh Review; European Magazine; Examiner; Gazette of Fashion; General Weekly Register.
- First published in 1972, this volume contains contemporary British periodical reviews of Shelley, Keats and London Radical Writers, including William Godwin, Leigh Hunt and Mary Shelley, in publications from the Analytical Review to the General Weekly Register. Introductions to each periodical provide brief sketches of each publication as well as names, dates and bibliographical information. Headnotes offer bibliographical data of the reviews and suggested approaches to studying them. This book will be of interest to those studying the Romantics and English literature.
- 9781315541853 (e-book : PDF)
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 34502511